Monday, April 27, 2009

I Can See The Changes

I've been away for a minute because of some health issues. Several years ago I had corneal trnasplants. Yes, transplants with an (s). I've had issues with my left eye that the Drs have been correcting for years since. Lately my eye has decided to give me more issues. For a few days I have had extreme light sensitivity and pain. This means i've been in the dark for some time and i've had to use my shades indoors. But one of my Drs instructed me to use two of my on hand drops which has helped. Unfortunatly, since the drops have provided some relief this means I most likely have an infection. Not good considering the number of return trips to surgery i've had for this eye. I have an appointment with the Dr yet again. This will be about the 6th this year already. Anywho, i'm here to post pictures and let you see the changes my hair has gone through since my last post. Enjoy and please comment.

Compare to the last photos.

Then
Now.
This is what my hair looks like when I get up in the morning. Straight!! I am now trying to figure out some new things to do with my hair. I am planning a trip to have my hair looked at just to know how far along it has come. There are a few in the center of my head that I know have locked. This is the tightest patch of hair on my head. This is truly and interesting journey.

0 comments: