Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Changes Everyone Can See

So I decided it wold be a good idea to show a few pictures of my hair changes to help people with a full visualization. I finally decided to use this Picasa program. I hopw you guys enjoy. I still have a few pictures to add to my space here. I've ben busy working on webpages so I haven't been here as often as i would like. I'll have to figure out a way to keep up with my personal spaces while I work on everybody elses.

I hope everyone had an Awesome Mother's Day!!

4 comments:

Amba said...

Your Sisterlocks are coming along beautifully!!! Lovely slideshow and who's the musician please? I know I should know. Could you please email me some of your photos. I have a client with hair type exactly like yours.

Sonya said...

Thanks Amba! The musician is John Legend. I'll try and get you some photos asap.

Bajan Lily said...

Your locks are lovely, what picasa program did you use to make the slideshow?

Sonya said...

It's the blogger Picasa. i don't really remember how I downloaded it. it took a minute for me to gtet it uploaded however.