Sunday, March 8, 2009

Follow up to What Now

So, i've had time to chew on the subject for a while. Okay more than a while. I've decided to become a personal chef. It will take some time for me to pull everything together about a month or so but it will be worth it. Funny thing is as I was cleaning out a container in my closet I found a brochure and a business card rom several years ago that I had put together because i wanted to do this. It's amazing how we run ourselves in circles. For me it was that whole fear thing. I have worked through quite a bit of that. When you have nothing you finally realise there was never anything to really lose in the first place. Now I press forward doing something I really love. Oh, no I haven't given up on massage I will also be incorporating that into my buisness. I what to focus on Mind Body and Spirit. I figure I have so many friends with so many special gifts why not include them in my journey. I've been blessed by them and am more than happy to share them with others that may need them. From aromatherapy to personal trainers. I know alot of people. I just try to keep my pain and problems to myself. Now i've chosen to let them in. Let's see what happens. Until next time remember to be grateful for what you have.

0 comments: