Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Pain is Gone.

So it's been 1 1/2 weeks since my last retightening. I was taking a few different pain meds because my head was killing me. I learned alot during that time.

  1. My body takes a greater amount of time to purge medications than most people. Especially if it's close to a narcotic type pain med. I have some Ultram left from when I tore a ligament in my foot. Since the pain of my head was the same as the pain of my foot I thought what the hey. I soon remembered why I chose to suffer through the foot pain. The meds are to be taken every 4-6hrs. One pill lasted me 1 1/2 days. Never again.
  2. If there's pain when the process starts there is going to be pain at the end. How long the pain lasts you will soon find out.
  3. If there is pain there will be bumps.
  4. Since my scalp is naturaly soo dry i have to oil it every 4-5days. I started using an oil I use on my daughter's hair. BB growth oil. I have a small bottle with a direction tip on it. I added a few drops of tea tree oil (my favorite cure all, since i'm a naturalist i've been using it for years.) Anyway the growth oil is all essential oils. No petro, lanolin, wax or mineral oils. I love it. My scalp loves it. I have had no slippage!!!! I washed my hair before my last retightening and don't plain to wash it again until the day before the next retightening.
  5. Use the oil or flake up!!

My hair has had time to lose the spacey look so i'll take some pictures to show the difference 1 week makes.

0 comments: