Monday, February 2, 2009

Time for a Retightening.

It's time for a hair fix. I'm do to get a retightening on the 7th. Unfortunatly the only funds I have left are to get my hair retightened. It will be the end of cash for me as I still don't have any money coming in. I could use the funds to pay my car note. Well at least a protion of it. But after paying $525 to have these locks put in I can't afford to not have the process continued. I have decided to switch consultants. I've found on that is closer to home and she comes highly recommended. This will save me a few dollars that I don't have. Somehow, someway funds will come for me to pay my bills.


I have some not so pretty pictures. I will be 2mths SL on the 8th and 9th. Some of the pictures are form my last retightening and then there are those from after my wash with the SL shampoo. I won't be using that again. It's just not for my already extremely dry scalp. I've tried the Seabreeze technique (worked for about 5mins). I eventually started using Benadryl spray to control the itch and burn. Anyway, enough about my trials here are some updated pictures.




I can officially say I have had the plucked chicken hairstyle. I don't ever want to see myself look like that again. It took several days for that to soften up. Okay, I know you can see the white dots in my hair. The dots are from the after effects of the shampoo. the last time I experienced something like this was when I had a perm. I have a very sensitive scalp. I have to pay close attention to whatever I put on my skin or all heck could break out on my body.
More Photos:

0 comments: