Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What Now!!!

Ever take a moment and think about "What am I contributing to society?" Lately i've been doing alot of that. Filing for a Therapist license in GA in a process. Many say it can take weeks for the process to be over. Well in this time i've been doing some processing of my own. I 've attended more than my share of schools and alearned a great many things. However, I feel as though i've just scrated the surface. My family wants me to stop going to school and do something with all the schooling I already have. (Think Lynn from Girlfriends). I know so much but just can't figure out how to package it and do so in a way that benefits others as well as satifies myself. I have a degree in culinary, nationaly certified as a massage therapist and bodyworker, nutritional training, didn't finish my schooling for psychology, trained as a medical assistant, trained baker and the lsit goes on....... Now What Do I Do With All This. I would love to open a bakery selling wholesome goods. Whole grain breads, pizzas, snacks and pastries. Products for people that have health issues such as gluten and diabetes and allergies. My heart has always been in the food realm and trying to figure ways to have people eat healthy without giving up taste and quality. Okay Now What??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you sound a lot like me. I have a degree in education, another in English, went to cooking school for a while, film school for a semester (and this is not in any particular order) with professional experience in Student Services, and training in Sisterlocks....whew!! Anyway, I KNOW a lot about the question 'what do i do w/all this'? i'm still answering it, but now i'm doing it from a position of what i want to do instead of letting what i should day rule more of my thoughts and actions....keep me posted!!