Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Retightening done

Okay, so I had my retightening done. It unfortunatly took two days (12hrs) total. Yes I did say twelve hours. This consultant was much closer and she is very funny. I decided to go with someone that has been recommended by another blogger. She is very fast and told me that we would not be doing anymore long retightening sessions EVER. It's been three(3) days and my head is still sore. That's something i'll have to discuss with her next time. It sort of reminds me of when you go get your hair braided. That is a feeling I was determined to never feel again. NEVER SAY NEVER! However, after reading Brunsli's blogg I will make sure to never allow that to happen to me again. The whole point of locks is a healthy head not just healthy hair. Hair loss I don't need. I will be posting pictures of my retightening tomorrow. Gotta go buy some rollers and material to make some socks for my head. Fortunatly I can sew and don't need any patterns I can look at something and reproduce it. Family filled with sewers!!! Back later.

0 comments: